We are centered around a common goal: to keep the lights on for nearly 1 million consumers in four states. Our employees are dedicated to their part in the process of providing responsible, affordable and reliable electricity to our member cooperatives. In order to help serve our members, we must first give our employees the tools they need to perform their job to the best of their ability.
If you need an accommodation to apply for positions, please call 303-254-3162. All other questions, please email us.
Our latest job postings - updated 10/31/18
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plan
- 401K Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
Discover the categories of jobs we offer and which area would be best for your experience, background, and skill set:
- Administrative and clerical support positions
- Electrical, civil, structural, chemical, mechanical and environmental engineering
- Executive and management positions
- Entry-level power plant workers or laborers
- IT, finance, accounting, energy management, compliance, and other professional expertise careers
- Technical, trades and craft including: line, substation, telecom, power plant, combustion turbine technicians, operators, craftsman, warehouse and fleet