We are centered around a common goal: to keep the lights on for nearly 1 million consumers in four states. Our employees are dedicated to their part in the process of providing responsible, affordable and reliable electricity to our member cooperatives. In order to help serve our members, we must first give our employees the tools they need to perform their job to the best of their ability.
If you need an accommodation to apply for positions, please call 303-254-3162. All other questions, please email us.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plan
- 401K Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Administrative/Clerical: Support Positions
- Engineering: Electrical, Civil/Structural, Chemical, Mechanical and Environmental
- Executive/Management: Supervisor Positions
- Laborer/Entry Level Power: Power Plant Workers
- Professional: IT, Finance, Accounting, Energy Management, Compliance, and other professional areas
- Technical/Trades and Craft: Line, Substation, Telecom, Power Plant, Combustion Turbine Technicians, Operators, Craftsman, Warehouse and Fleet.
Headquarters in Westminster
Meeker - Colowyo Mine
Nucla - New Horizon Mine
Tri-State is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Race/Gender/Disabled/Vets